Post Frontal 65+ lb stringer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Frontal 65+ lb stringer

Finally got a good bite yesterday morning, the last couple of days after the last front we had has been rather on the slow side. Yesterday morning the trout finally showed up. Jerami, Richard, and myself proceeded to cpr 3 over 6lbs and 8 over 5lbs. All fish were caught just about everything for topwater, manaic mullets, crazy croakers, corkies, you name they were eating it.. I will have to give it up to J yesterday morning though he pretty much put on a clinic I think me and Richard prob caught 4 out of the 11 big fish. It is mind boggling when you can stand next to someone and they catch 3 fish to your 1 it irritates the piss out of me. Hope you enjoy the pics

Thanks
    Capt Brent Juarez
    GTTS
    Attached Files

My bad the title is wrong 60+ lb stirnger

Comment

Nice day on the water Brent... I like the white sand shoreline it looks tropical...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
        Nice day on the water Brent... I like the white sand shoreline it looks tropical...
        Probably something wrong with the camera Nice fish!!!
        Resident Ninja

Comment

I didn't even bother to stop & fish yesterday. NE winds were roaring down the bay. I had to use my aluminum spud pole & wedge it under the boat & lift to even move the boat back into the water. Tide just dropped while I was out hunting lol. I was worn out! Then, cold spray from the nasty conditions going down ICW made for a face numbing ride back! Glad y'all spanked 'em!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

You weren't holding your mouth right...That's why your friend spanked em.

Comment

A lot of nice fish!
              You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

Working...
              X