Chicken Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Wings

Wanted to do some chicken wings & drumsticks. So I bought a bag of frozen ones from the grocery store. I am going to thaw 20-30 to fry up for the game. It is necessary to thaw CORRECT?! I've fried up frozen stuff all the time but I'm worried about the batter sticking etc. I found a good recipe online and I'm going to use some Texas Smokehouse Sauce on 'em! Did not say anything about thaw vs. frozen. I'm going to thaw before battering which to me seems logical any suggestions or input?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Yes it is best to thaw first. If frozen because of the water trapped inside you could have raw spots. Sometime you should try stubbs chicken marinade in them and then baste em in Budweisers wing sauce, Freaking awesome.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk
    InKed Angler

Comment

Tailgate party at Coe's!!!!!!! Salmonella optional!
      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

I got one for you.........Coemain's Tavern........some body's getting ready for the game.Bro thaw them out in the nukebox man.Most of them have a thaw feature.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Mann....i'm all hungry now.
          Resident Ninja

Comment

Thawd out fried like hooters and tossed is how we do it ,or like hammer I marinate and bbq then add a def wing sauce frsnks redhit with a stick of buttet
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
              Thawd out fried like hooters and tossed is how we do it ,or like hammer I marinate and bbq then add a def wing sauce frsnks redhit with a stick of buttet
              X2 what lurefisher said... ??
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Oh they are good! First batch...

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Shoot yeh good job
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                  X