West Bay (7-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay (7-4)

Got on the water at Fatboys this morning and made a run to greens cut. When we got to greens we got out of the icw and headed to the right to the spot we caught fish last time. So we got there and drifted a little bit not much biting my dad did catch a 19 inch red .. Not much was biting there so we left and went to greens lake. Fished around the entrance and caught a trout 13 maybe 14 inches but my dad pulled his head up and he spit it back. We ran back deeper into greens lake and just explored and then left.. We were about to turn back in to go to Fatboys to get out and my dad asked me if I wanted to go catch some sheepshead. So we ran up underneath the rail road tracks next to the causeway. My dad got hooked into a fish and it took off so he started to work it in and it striped the hook off his line.. then I threw out and caught a piggy perch. We looked towards Fatboys and it was pitch black.. And boats were running.. So we loaded up and headed in. Once we got to the dock it started raining.

Lures used :

Plumtruese TTF Texas Trout Killer 2
    And shrimp under a cork for the perch and whatever my dad had.

Have a happy 4th fellas.
    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!
Working...
X