Reef building by billystix custom rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reef building by billystix custom rods

YOU KNOW WHAT UPSETS ME ABOUT THIS REEF THANG MOST IS THAT WHEN YOU GUYS FIRST CAME UP WITH THE IDEA I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST PEOPLE TO OFFER HELP ON THE REEF AND I WAS THE FIRST PERSON THAT WAS KICKED TO THE CURB, NOW HERE YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO GET UP A THOUSAND BUCKS TO COMPLETE A GREAT PROJECT LIKE THIS AND I WANT TO HELP BUT CANT, A PERSON WHO WOULD NEVER ENJOY THE PLEASURE OF BEING ABLE TO GO TO THE PILE OF ROCK TO SEE WHAT HE HAS HELPED BUILD BUT NON THE LESS I COULD HAVE BEEN A POART OF IT BUT WAS KICKED TO THE CURB LIKE I LIVED IN FLORIDA OR SOMETHING
    YOU DO KNOW I AM A TEXAN DONT YOU?? IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME GET ME A LITTLE RILED AND WATCH ME SLING LEAD OK IMMMM DONE
    STIX
    Attached Files

How many rods would I have to buy for you to complete you mission billy?
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Comment

Umm, I thought we were gonna do that idea Billy. Thats more Coe's department.

Comment

Billy, if you want to talk about how you can help by all means call me, all this happened in the last 3-4 days.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

i offered to help the very first day that the reef project was ever even mentioned and i am sure it was not a mistake because you guys are the only ones that i know of that is trying to do this.
          and i think it's one hell of a great idea and any body that fishes your area can for sure benefit from something like this, and i wanted billystix custom rods to be part of a project like this but was told to just wait and see, well i waited and now it's almost completeso how can i help a project that is now almost completed
          stix

Comment

Billy I believe you offered a rod for sale and would donate the money, nobody jumped at it at the time and nothing more was followed up. Please contact me if you have any questions or want to donate $ towards the reef building. This is only our 1st one... Hopefully we can get 4-5 in the months / years to come. Don't think you've missed the big event just yet.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
            X