Christmas Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Bay

While in Surfside making repairs a few members of the crew wadded Christmas on the really high tides of daybreak. They started throwing soft plastic TTK's and a few topwaters and finally settled in with hugh live shrimp under popping corks and fishing in chest deep water at one of our favorite drop-offs. Caught everything from dinks, slimers, croakers and managed a few keepers before heading back to help me at the house. These are Saturday's keepers. All from 18-21" with the red at 21".

Sunday we decide to put the boat in and ride the ICW looking for green or at least some streaky water to no avail. We found only a few bumps and no takers but this same crew from Saturday waded the same flat Sunday and caught 3 trout at 16",23" & 25" and fat. All on shrimp again.
    Attached Files
    Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

good report...

how was the water on the south shoreline.

Comment

Nice report!

Comment

Water on the shoreline was very stained but held a little visability. Not as brown as one would think with the 20+ winds. Higher than normal tides helped a lot.
        Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

Thanks for the update.
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Nice report.I was there Friday with no takers.
            NK
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Looks good, thanks for the report

Comment

Nice report speckledred.

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Thanks for the report.
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

nice!! great report

Comment

Nice fish. I'm looking forward to fishing that bay this spring/summer

Comment

good report i love it there
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                        X