Rick Perry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Perry?

Robalo, I dont have time to follow all these debates due to my 401 k being gone. So I have started another retirement program at 55. Thanks Obama! What I have seen that Perry has some issues with these debates. Can our Texas leader survive Iowa. Any opinions would be very interesting. Thanks!

I think he keeps falling lower and lower and it will be romney or gingrich. I do not like gingrich-he's just sleazy. It's a shame Ron Paul aint making headway-I like his isolationism and slap the "hand out" folks. I think Gingrich will harm chances of beating Herr Obama, leaving Romney as the final dance partner. All I can say is GD Yankee bastages, we need to solidify the candidates and get ONE chosen and concentrate on sending Herr Obama to China where he farging belongs.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
    X