Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly-Fishing 101

Another great article by Captain Steve Soule'

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Great article!
    If I can ever get my reel loaded with line, I'm going to get Captain Steve to give me lessons!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Good info for all fly casters, thanks Capt. Steve
      Today is a new day!!

Comment

This article is the foundation for all of my fly casting lessons and teaching. You will not learn to cast well without applying these principles. Learning from this perspective will also teach you to better yourself and your casting as you progress. I certainly hope that some of you can benefit from this and as always, ask me questions and I will gladly do my best to help.
        http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Capt.Steve,
          Thank you for shareing your vast knowledge of this sport.You allways help me become a better angler as I try to input the info that you give out.
          SKIFFSTIFF

Comment

Capt Steve - I look forward to meeting you @ the Sportsman's Jan 21 in Austin! I'll fly the FWE colors

Comment

Make sure you say hello.. I'm getting everything ready for this weekend. I have a few new video clips to add to the presentation and then get a second round presentation on casting in the afternoon at their casting pond. It will briefly cover the 101 stuff then move well into the some very advanced techniques for saltwater.

I'm looking forward to this weekend, should be a lot of fun!
              http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Nice to meet you Sat Capt Steve, hope to see you on the water.

Comment

Working...
                X