aluminum fabricator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aluminum fabricator

Was wondering if anyone knows of a aluminum welder that can fabricate a couple small potoons to help float my outboard. Had a friend in santa fe but can no longer find him. Thanks.

James....aka TXSHOCKWAVE works over at Boat Right Marine! Call Boat Right & tell Glenn that you heard about them over here!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thank you. I'll make that call tomorrow.

Comment

Where are you located? I have a friend who lives in Tomball who does really good work.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          James....aka TXSHOCKWAVE works over at Boat Right Marine! Call Boat Right & tell Glenn that you heard about them over here!
          James is the man!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

I appreciate the responses. I'm live on the island so Houston-Tomball is a little farther than I'd like to travel if I don't have to. My problem is getting on top and getting shallow on low tides. I have a 50 Johnson on a 16' alumacraft with a jackplate to help but fishing alone with all the weight in the back of the boat tends to be a problem getting on plane. I figure a small pair of pontoons may remedy the problem. any other thoughts on remedies are appreciated. Keep in mind the rig is older and I fear tearing something up in lieu of hammering on the motor. Is boat right marine in alvin?

Comment

yessir, on 528, left hand side before friendswood city limits

Comment

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                X