alright turkey fryers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alright turkey fryers

I have fried many turkeys but ive never had to season or setup, i just played king of the fryer, this year my setup wingman is in colorado so its up to me , my plea to yall is , 1. how do you season ? is it injection ? and 2. how do you setup the hanger deal to pick it up with ?

Thanks !
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

I could explain it but youtube is easier. Plenty of ways to choose from. I use a tie down strap with the hook to pull it out when i'm done. Works really well for me.
    I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

Just did one today. I got the tony's injection stuff and followed the directions. I think it's one ounce of injection sauce for every pound of meat. Take the injector and shoot it up. Stick it all the way in and slowly pully it out as you press on the plunger of the injector. When you're done with that. Be sure to inject all over the turkey, just move around alot. Take tony's dry seasoning and rub it down pretty liberally. You really can't mess it up. Them get your oil to 350 degrees and drop it in slowly. If you have the mount that has the long loop tingy with the grabber hook. Slip your turkey onto the long loop thingy. Stick it straight through the turkey. Oh yeah make sure you pull off the plastic holding the turkey legs together and pull out the gizzard before dropping it in. Also be sure it is completely thawed!! If not the oil will spew as catch fire. Once you drop it in, Fry it 3 mins for every pound of turkey. Put the lid on, wait, and regulate the temp to as close to 350 as possible. It will drop in temp when you put the turkey, just turn it up a bit till 350 then drop it to keep it near there. If you have questions pm me, sorry for the rambling, but I'm bored riding in the car all the the way to Ohio.

Comment

Sorry for the bad grammar, I'm on on my phone

Comment

Thanks !
          I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

When you inject the turkey, try to use the same hole as much as you can, less holes in skin the better.
            Today is a new day!!

Comment

Working...
            X