Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pentax WG-1 GPS camera

anybody have one?
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

No but looks like a good one!

Comment

Nice camera, I use an Olymipx camera thats waterproof to 30ft but this Pentax looks awesome! Didn't realize how outdated my camera was until looking at the Pentax. Let me know how you like it if you decide to get it. I might have to upgrade.
      sigpic" The beatings will continue until morale improves! "

Comment

Mine is only a few years old as well.What i liked about it is the remote and it can be mounted.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
          Mine is only a few years old as well.What i liked about it is the remote and it can be mounted.
          gotta watch what you mount these days...
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

prevert!

Comment

That look's pretty nice Chris. I've had 3 of the Optio W model's and they have been some good camera's. One slipped out of my pocket and is in the Frio River somewhere, another one I had I replaced to a newer model that I have right now and it's a W90 but it look's like it's almost time to upgrade again, I like that remote.
              A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

I recieved a Panasonic DMC-TS10: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003WJR680/...SIN=B003WJR680

I purposely wanted this one, because we got it for $135 and it met a few of the criteria I identified for a camera.
                1) Waterproof: Only to 10 ft. I figure that's enough for when I jump out of the boat to retrieve the camera.
                2) Shockproof: 5 Ft. That should cover when I accidentally drop it because I'm too lazy to make two trips.
                3) Quick trigger: Takes pictures quicker than the rest. I hate to wait two seconds before you can take a picture

Now that I have it in my hands, takes great night pictures. Flash is big. Interface is really easy to use. We have a Canon and it's not intuitive. It also has the capability to take multiple shots with one press of the button.
                So, I had to catch a fish to check it out. A little cool last night, had to wear socks.

Comment

Mike that's one thing i don't like about the Fuji it doesn't take quick pic's.

Comment

Here's the pic:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Bought one last October, have used it both & fresh and salt water down to about 10', works great! Mine doesn't have the GPS option, and lens quality isn't quite as good as a point/shot Nikon I had. But as a waterproof camera I can take fishing with me it's perfect.
                      fishin' when I can, not when I should...

Comment

I dont see anyneed for gps on a camera.$100.00 less without the gps.

Comment

Working...
                        X