troutmaster lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• troutmaster lite

my opinion,the best trout rod out there. the troutmaster lite by american rodsmiths.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

I will 2nd that. Best all around rod out for the money!

Comment

got one at the fishing show my new favorite rod i gotta have another. who has them in stock?
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Call American Rodsmith direct and get one from them. Also ask them about any closeout rod deals they may have. I got to rods from them this year by calling them that were normally $120 rods for $69 a piece. Just FYI

Comment

Originally posted by CarolinaSkiffin View Post
          Call American Rodsmith direct and get one from them. Also ask them about any closeout rod deals they may have. I got to rods from them this year by calling them that were normally $120 rods for $69 a piece. Just FYI
          Thanks for the information. I have not purchased one yet and I would not know the difference to tell you the truth. I use a 7ft. TTF (redfish edition) and it does the job (I guess).
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

been usin this rod since the fishing show and I really like it!!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Ive got this rod and I LOVE it.
              Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
              John Wayne.

Comment

Ultralight rod in the 5' range and a 500 series reel
                You can enjoy tiny brook trout, and 20' trout will make you work for it.
                I like Daiwa 500 size reels with 4lb test, and Ugly Sticks because I fall a lot when I'm trout fishing... but it's up to your own preferences.

Comment

Working...
                X