Tournament Shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament Shirts?

Subject to my discussion with our Founding Members...

How many of you all would be interested in our Tournament Shirts? They are white fishing shirts (columbia) with your name embroidered on the front and our logo printed on the back. These shirts are the pride of the West End Anglers and currently only the founding members have them. We would probably charge $20 per shirt plus the $5 for monogram of your name (on top of the actual Columbia Shirt cost)

Let me know if your interested I wanted to get a number to see what type of level were at.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Tournament Shirts

I want one.

Comment

Id get one.

Comment

I would like one

Comment

Ok we got 4 people who want one so far... I'd get a few more whites and some of the other founding members I know need some shirts that don't have mahi and wahoo blood covering them

From experience we found the short sleeve shirts work the best the long sleeve seem to shrink only around the neck for some reason.

Comment

I too would be interested if newbies are allowed to wear one.
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I do have t-shirts available any size for $15 dollars. I'll put some pictures up later and can easily be bought online via PAYPAL or you can deal with me directly. Shoot me an e-mail @ Tshirt@fishwestend.com . This is different than the fishing shirts just an FYI.

Comment

I'd be interested in a fishing shirt
                XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

I willtake one in 2XL

Comment

I would also like a shirt. L or XL.

Comment

Tournament Shirts

What is the time line on getting the shirts?, i would like to get a few.

Comment

Current time line is as follows:

1) We have roughly 10 new members looking for one

2) We'd have to contact our shirt lady to request 20 shirts be made

3) Each member would be responsible for buying a certain kind of shirt ie. Columbia short sleeve (we've found the long-sleeve will shrink on some material) The shirt can be found at Academy for $30 +/- sometimes there on sale etc...

4) Its a $5 mongram fee per shirt for your name

5) The total cost for the printing of the 20 shirts will be divided by the number of people interested last time we did 10 shirts and it was 60 bucks roughly each for the shirt, monogram and printing...

I have yet to get sufficient feedback from our Founding Members on whether they would allow the shirts to be used... For that reason we printed T-Shirts which are available currently for $15 each M-XXL sizes available

I will contact those that have expressed interest as I get more feedback from our guys.

Comment

Working...
                        X