New here..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here..

Hey, my name is Joe Calhoun. I am currently a freshman up at A&M in college station. I'd like to say I'm really glad to have found this site. I have fished West Bay since I could stand. I grew up in Pirate's, where my family had one of those condos by the country club. I'm looking for some familiar faces on here. Anyone know me? I used to be a lil blonde headed kid riding around in either my aluminum boat or lil 13' whaler that I used to own... I was always around Pirate's and Dana cove.... but now I'm all grown up and running a 21 kenner.

Welcome Aboard!
    NK
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Welcome and GIG 'EM AGGIES! Class of 96'

Just to let you know our founder, West End Angler has a place in Pirates, so maybe he knows you.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Last edited by WestEndAngler; May 1, 2009, 06:56 PM.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

welcome !
                Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Welcome
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Howdy!
                    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Welcome, and even if no one knows you...........you are among friends.
                      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Welcome Aboard!
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

wazaaaaaa
                          Boats and hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcatchr View Post
                            Hey, my name is Joe Calhoun. I am currently a freshman up at A&M in college station. I'd like to say I'm really glad to have found this site. I have fished West Bay since I could stand. I grew up in Pirate's, where my family had one of those condos by the country club. I'm looking for some familiar faces on here. Anyone know me? I used to be a lil blonde headed kid riding around in either my aluminum boat or lil 13' whaler that I used to own... I was always around Pirate's and Dana cove.... but now I'm all grown up and running a 21 kenner.
                            I know you... I've seen you a few times way back when in those rigs... What are you driving now?
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I have a 21 foot kenner with a 150 merc. Haven't put in at Pirates in a while though.

Comment

Working...
                              X