North Korea's New Leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea's New Leader

I am really concerned about North Korea's appointment of the "dear leader", Kim Jung Ill's youngest son to be the new leader of North Korea-- a nuclear power!

After all, Kim Jung Un (pronounced Kim's young-un?) had NO military experience whatsoever before daddy made him a four-star general in the military. This is a snot-nose twerp who has never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hasn't even so much as led a cub scout troop, coached a sports team or commanded a military platoon......So, setting that aside, next they make him the "beloved leader" of the country. Terrific!!!

Oh, crap! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing here. We took a community organizer who has never worn a uniform and made him Commander-in-Chief; a guy who has never led anything more than an ACORN demonstration and made him the leader of this country. I'm sorry I brought this up, never mind.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Kims Young Un!

Excelent,You hit that nail on the head.
    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Young Leader of N Korea

Robalo, do you think this will play out with South Korea with time. This could get interesting. I dont think this moron is capable of making a call on any issues?

Comment

I bet Kim Jr. is s***ting in his pants in fear that his leadership will fall on deaf ears. Its a good thing (for him) that all outside contact is controlled by the Govnt... Just imagine what would be going on right now if all of N. Korea knew that dictators all over the world are being over thrown in mass public protests and civil wars.

Comment

I hope the younin just sits in a throne and shuts up. Sfef84 makes a helluva point!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

a UFO

Comment

Working...
            X