May 2nd Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 2nd Report

Fished the Lutes Tournament over in W. Bay since chocolate was blown out.

Caught the Birds working in a not so secret spot and no one fishing them.

We boxed 6 trout from them but nothing bigger than 18, which took 2nd place in the blk jack tournament .... to ME !!!

Also strung a barley keeper red, which took second in Most spots on a RED !

Sweet ...

Not a lot of trout weighed in ..... but still a good day on the water.

BTW
    We took 7 more flounder to the sea center, including a 4-lb. one ...all made it just fine.
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Congrats on doing well in the tourney, and thanks for the report.

Good to hear on the flounder being transported ok.
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Good work! Thanks for helping to conserve the resource.

Comment

Nice job Skipper. Keep the Flounder going to Sea Center Congrats

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice work Bryan! Sorry I wasn't able to make it... With the sisters wedding this coming weekend I've been having things going on daily... I didn't know it was so involved

Glad you all got some fish, good job in the Tournament too...

I need to get in touch with the folks at the Sea Center do you have someone you like to deal with? I wanted to get some information to them about our Tournament as well as talk to them about a donation.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering if we could donate flounder ourselves. Seems like every time a donation tourney comes around the conditions are bad and I do poorly If I was headed down that way and did well earlier that day I would have no problem donating all the trout/flounder I caught

Comment

Way to go Bryan! Not bad for apparently really tough conditions.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                I need to get in touch with the folks at the Sea Center do you have someone you like to deal with? I wanted to get some information to them about our Tournament as well as talk to them about a donation.

PM me what you are doing and I will get you to the right person

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                Yeah, I was wondering if we could donate flounder ourselves. Seems like every time a donation tourney comes around the conditions are bad and I do poorly If I was headed down that way and did well earlier that day I would have no problem donating all the trout/flounder I caught .
                They welcome the fish, they just need to be prepared for them, and have a biologist on hand with a quarintine tank. And that is not as simple as it sounds, since that takes man hours and money, which they are cashed strapped and resources are limited.

Preperation and scheduling is key, let me know if I can help anyone.

Bryan
                FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Thanks for the report, glad to hear about the flounder being donated

Comment

Working...
                  X