5/4 Sportsmans Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/4 Sportsmans Road

Me and a buddy fished Sportsmans road yesterday, wind was brutal until around 9:30 or so. Saw birds working deeper, but we stayed behind the islands for protection from the wind. Threw everything I had in my box, only managed one small red.

There seemed to be plenty of bait in the water, fish popping all around. I guess they just didnt want what we were chunking at them....
    5th Generation Texan

had the same thing sunday on the south shoreline sunday.Bait everywhere and caught one small red and a trout that came out of the water and spit my sand eel back at me.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Oh well, at least you got to get out there.

Thanks for the report.
      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

That's why they call it fishing. Thanks for the report and I hope you have better luck next time.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Thanks for the report.....Still better than being at work.
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report.There is always next time
            NK
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the report. Beats working at the office!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sometimes that's the way it goes. Thanks for the report!

Comment

Should have gone deeper. That is where we got them the other day.

Comment

Thanks for the report, better luck next time

Comment

Would you have rather been teaching non motivated teenagers in public school?
                      Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Working...
                      X