Ok When?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok When?????

Got my new reel all spooled and ready. As I said before I'm still a hack but want to learn, so when are we going to have a Club Meeting and get some flies wet??????
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

I want to try the surf this year with a fly rod.Never know what will hit it
    NK
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I'm down... even if we have to have a Fly Club gathering...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I wouldn't mind learning too.

I used to do some fly fishing wayyy back in the day, never got proficient though. Tied a few too.

A few months ago for S$% and giggles I took out the old fly rod and one of my old flies I tied. Managed to catch a nice little sunfish after a while. First fish on one of my flies, and 13 years after I tied it to boot.

Comment

Never tied any flies, but I've bought some cool ones BTW are you old enough to say wayyy back in the day.......

Surf would be fun, yaks would be fun, wading would be fun heck just getting out and whipping the water could be fun. When we want to do this thing????
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I wouldn't mind going out...

And throw a few flies thru the air. I am not near a novice yet...LOL Let me know...Vic

Comment

I'll be up at our cabin doing some work this weekend and at Cocoa Beach next week for business. When I get back I'm thinking of catching Coach for a long weekend at Da Camp and hitting some of the back waters with the fly rod. Also looking to plan a Yak trip to see if the reds are tailing in Sweetwater Lake. Will also be watching the surf for one of those creampuff days of lite winds and surf. So I'll keep y'all posted and maybe one of them will wook out so we can all get together for a trip.

Comment

Working...
              X