Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAA 38 special

Anyone got info.Goo or bad.

Was wondering if you got out today and caught any fish? Sorry about getting off your subject.

Comment

Got out but no fish.

Comment

Boy, FWE tournament gonna bring out the best in angling abilities if these weather variables don't settle out. Pray for a bluebird day. Might be lucky to scratch out 2 or 3 keepers let alone trout pushing 25".

Comment

To the subject at hand:

I've never heard of them, but here is a page of gubroker pistols made by them. Have a look.

From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I looked at http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f...ny-good-12333/ They say the slide cracks-sounds like they have some bad issues. Of course those are the semis. Also, sounds like customer service is not good. prices look darn good.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
            X