GW Bush and Obama at Babershop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GW Bush and Obama at Babershop

George W. Bush and Barack Obama somehow ended up at the same barbershop.

As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken. The barbers were even afraid to start a conversation, for fear it would turn to politics.

As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Obama in his chair reached for the aftershave. Obama was quick to stop him by saying, 'No thanks, my wife Michelle will smell that and think I've been in a whore house.'

The second barber turned to Bush and said, 'How about you sir?' Bush replied, 'Go ahead, my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whore house smells like.'

"Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Tee Hee !!!

Thanks!!!
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Man , That was so profound, you are off the chain!!! Keep it up.
      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
      X