Dollar Point 5/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dollar Point 5/8

Well my son and I had plans to hit the south shore of west bay or SLP but with the wind blowing the way it was this morning we just messed around till about noon then rode down to Dollar. There was bait busting everywhere and birds working hard everywhere you looked. So we drug the yaks down the hill and gave them a try. Not sure what was busting the shad but we threw everything we had at them and nothing but a foul hooked croaker. Did see a ray come up and bust into the shad a couple of times, that was pretty kewl to see......
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

No worries, I've been having a bad streak too. Plan to change that this this afternoon or tomorrow if I can Thanks for the report

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
      Well my son and I had plans to hit the south shore of west bay or SLP but with the wind blowing the way it was this morning we just messed around till about noon then rode down to Dollar. There was bait busting everywhere and birds working hard everywhere you looked. So we drug the yaks down the hill and gave them a try. Not sure what was busting the shad but we threw everything we had at them and nothing but a foul hooked croaker. Did see a ray come up and bust into the shad a couple of times, that was pretty kewl to see......
      At least you got to go fishing with your son!
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
        At least you got to go fishing with your son!
        Yep, that makes it a really good day.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

That happened to me a few weeks ago down by the flood gates...bait busting everywhere, threw everything at them with no bites. Oh well at least your fishing and not stuck at work like me

Comment

what did you throw generally? plastics, etc

Comment

Originally posted by spannymacker View Post
              what did you throw generally? plastics, etc
              Tops, rattletraps, spoons, plastics, gulps, corkys and corky devils. Plastics was about every color that normally works. Just about everything except the kitchen sink.

Comment

A bad days fishing is still better than a good days work!!!!! Atleast you got to get out there. Thanks for the report

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Fishing sucks right now, unless you go at night......or can trick***k some trout with a SSjr. early.
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I hear that kenny lol

Comment

Im at work, so you defiantely had a better day than me! But believe me, i understand the frustration.

M.M.
                      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Nice time with your son.Nothing beats that
                        NK
                        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Good try BH-fun with the Son.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I can't wait for my son to get here in June so we can go back fishing, Semper Fi, currently in France. Glad you got some time with your son on the water. Makes for great times catching or not.

I also agree with tough days and bountiful nights under the lights. Maybe when the moon isn't so full it will switch back.

Comment

Working...
                            X