5/8/09 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/8/09 report

Well some times you half to report the good wit the bad. Yesterday was indeed the bad, we struggled to get on the bite.
    Met up with Fishwestend members Alex, Steve A, and Dale for a little morning wade at the pass. Wind had switched direction form the previous day and really dirtied up the water. Wind was cranking due south at 18 to 20 knots. We tucked in on the south side keying in on slicks, bait, and birds but only managed a hand full of blowups. Steve stuck 1 fat Trout on a Super Spook and that was it!
    Moved over to another spot were we did scratch out a few keeper Trout but the high wind and no tidal flow really started to hurt. I think we ended the day with 5 Trout. 2 of the 5 were really nice Trout. Off the water at 1130.

Good fishing with ya'll again Steve and Alex. Definatly be doing it again real soon.

Good seeing you again Sneakypete and lurefisher.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Yeh Pimp it was hard for me and the pete also,after talking with yall we headed out .Everything was sandy dirty so we cruzed the south shore line and never really saw anything that was good..Like water ,skiddish bait ,ETC.Well hope it will be better monday me and the barham will be hitten it tell sneeky gets off work .
    DEAN-O
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Sorry for your bad luck, but heres proof it even happens to the Pimp!! Haha, just kidding. Thanks for the report anyways.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Thanks for report, ya'll sure did earn those fish. It's been a hard last few weeks. You'd think with the water warming up the fish would start turning on more...

Comment

Milkjug,the fishing was good all last week,tell fryday when the south wind came .Maybe better this coming week!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Thanks for the report AP

Comment

I had a good time as always. Cmonnnn light winds!!

Comment

What a difference a day makes.Get em next time yall
                NK
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks AP.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

We enjoyed the trip Greg. You can't do anything about the weather, but the ones we caught we're solid trout. Fishing in EMB yesterday was even worse.

Comment

I struggled the same morning.

Small trout and lady fish were the only things i could catch in that damn wind.
                      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                      X