468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Reminder To The Naive, Gullible and Easily Bamboozled..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Reminder To The Naive, Gullible and Easily Bamboozled..........

.......the State of the Union address is tonight.

I think this was intended for TOS
    Today is a new day!!

Comment

Dawg's correct-we already know that it is nothing but Obama patting hisself on da back for all the good things he's done done-like Solyndra, ObamaCare, Keystone Pipeline, mo' gummint jobs, more welfare baby mommas, mo taxes, mo lies and mo bullchip. I hope he breaks his arm patting hisself so much and so hard. POS POTUS.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

What is it that Bouy ?
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
          What is it that Bouy ?
          Just reminding the BO supporters that His Highness will be on TV tonight reminding everyone how much we suck as a country and how we would be better off if we mirrored the South Korean infrastructure.

Comment

looks like a blockbuster nite at my house....

Comment

If you have cable you have a choice of "Taken" on FX (great ending) or the old stand by "Shawshank Redemption" on TNT.
              Better than the self serving back patting.

Comment

Uh, it will be the cartoon channel!! Good posts all!! No let's all sing together: "We like Obama-only when he's in Jail and someone's gonna nail his tail in the Shower while he soaps!" Use "On Top of Old Smoky" as the background music.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                X