State of the Union Speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State of the Union Speech

What a bunch of re-election garbage. Just STFU Obama-we know what you've done for the economy-nada. You merely want Gummint to control our lives-big gummint is what you want-who the helll is gonna pay for all those jobs idiot? You provide no ioncentive to work or try to get ahead-you just wanna tax the sheeet outta those that have $ so you can give it away to "entitlement folks"-you know, the GD idiots that vote for you and don't contribute to Society-just farging go away you idiot jerk.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

I didn't even watch 2 mins of it.

Comment

I watched the "War Wagon"

Comment

My dumb-*** watched it.

Comment

I flipped it on for two seconds developed a migraine & flipped back to Dirty Jobs
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

if you watched or heard any of the first two he gave then you know exactly what he said in this one, SOS.
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

The state of Dee lusion!
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                I didn't even watch 2 mins of it.
                X2!
                West Bay Sensai...

Comment

I would rather take a salt water enima and watch re-runs of "Leave it to Beaver" in spanish that watch that crap.

Economic fairness means tax the sheet out of anybody with a job and give it to the 50% that dont work..

Comment

I turned off the T.V. I figured it would only make me mad.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                      I would rather ..................... watch re-runs of "Leave it to Beaver" in spanish .....
                      Como se dese "Ward, you were a little hard on the Beaver last night." in espanol?
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                      X