5/10 South shoreline report West Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/10 South shoreline report West Bay

I fished the South Shoreline yesterday with Ms.Michelle & Ms. Julie the water was sandy early then cleared around 10am.Fishing was somewhat on the slow side despite slicks and the rafts of baitfish.I ended up catching a 27 1/2 inch speck that went 7 lbs. on the boga missed a couple other real big trout and that was all we could muster.The big trout I have been catching have came on (green worms) or corkys fished slow.Here is a couple of pictures from last week and the 7lb'er I had yesterday.
    Attached Files

Sweeeeeeet! Congrats on the big girl and thanks for the report.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Nice catch, thanks for the report.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice report.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice fish Rick.

Comment

Thanks Steve, nice seeing you guy's on friday.It was tough for me on Friday as well.however, the spot where I caught that fish was a spot that I had scouted on friday I knew if the water cleared they would be there.I'll P/M you the exact location.Nice seeing you A Pimp and Dale as well...

Comment

Thanks for the report. Nice looking pig you got

Comment

Yea, I was cussing up a storm when I grabbed her out of the water and didn't see the tail of the corky devil sticking out of her mouth.She swallowed the hook completely in her gullet and died within two minutes.Michelle weighed her on the boga after I dug the hook out.I was wanting to release her,but ended up stringing her....it sure sux when the big girls die on ya.I was a little nervous about stringing her because that was the same spot I had spotted a 4 foot bull shark on Friday....i fished another hour and took her to the boat.....

Comment

That does stink when the big girls die but what can you do sometimes. As long as we release all the big one we can then we are doing our jobs!

Comment

that was a great fish, too bad she didn't make it. fun trip rick!!
                    michelle

Comment

Thanx Michelle,yes its a shame she didn't make it... I'll be taking a 1/2 day off to fish West Matty on Friday if ya wanna go, just me and Stan, gonna do an afternoon trip by the ole' brown pelicans feeding grounds...launch up river.

Originally posted by michelle View Post
                      that was a great fish, too bad she didn't make it. fun trip rick!!
                      michelle

Comment

Nice job and fish. By the pic it looks like its getting a little greener again. Think I will give it a shot tomorrow.

AQUA PIMP
                        AQUA PIMP......
                        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

nice trout!!

Comment

Aqua Pimp did you get my P/M ?

Comment

Nice pics sneeky wonder who the camara man was ?You said you were fishing with the girls hhmmmmm,all i see is pics of fish .well me and barham hit it today bait still all around there,but pretty slow.
                              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X