5/9 South Shoreline-evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/9 South Shoreline-evening

Hit between Sea Isle and Jam Beach. First cast on new rod I lost it just behind boat-line was cut-spannymac. Caught 1 keeper trout about 17" and rat reds. Buddy caught 2 keeper reds and lots of rats. Live shrimp under cork. Water was 84 degrees, s winds at 15+. In by 7 pm. Tried briefly Saturday am close to GISP-nada. My brother did well-he started around Cold Pass-water was off color, then South shoreline-5 trout, 1 red, 3 floundies. Of course I wasn't with them!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Thanks for the report. At least you got your line tugged

Comment

There sure are lots of rat reds out there Jerry. Just think... they'll be growing up soon! Thanks for the report. I'm looking forward to betters days soon.

Joe

Comment

thanks for the report and yes there are lots of small red running along the south shoreline lately.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
        X