Trespassing sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trespassing sign

Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again...

I've seen that one a few times before, and thought it was pretty funny. Flipping through the paper back in Austin this weekend and came across this article...

http://www.statesman.com/search/cont..._Shooting.html

Sad story, but one thing I recognized was their sign. I'm sure it won't help them any during their trial, funny as it may be. So be careful of the image you put out there. Life is like a jalapeno, what you eat today might burn your a55 tomorrow.

that's awful!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Those folks are trash and are gonna be on free room and board for a loooonnnggg time-ya can't shoot folks for trespassing on property that aint yours-it was subdivision lands-freaking morons killed that little kid. Horrible.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Just from looking at their Mug Shots you can tell they just ain't the brightest bulbs in the package. Morons like that give the rest of us law-abiding gun owners a bad name. I really feel sorry for the kid killed, the others shot and their family, but at the same time the dang media is just going to have a fieldday with all this. Put us in a lose-lose situation.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I saw that on the news last night and their mug shots alone tell you the whole story.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Sad story. Bunch of backward inbred dimwits that give some people the reason to question gun owners.

Question: Why is this post in the Hunting Forum?

Comment

Cause it's gun-related, and there are plenty of gun-related posts here. Just practicing my trolling now that MC joined the forum

Comment

I was just sayin'....that kind of hunting wasn't far fetched from the looks of the mug shots of those people.

Comment

Well Hell, it happened over in Liberty County probably near the Fregia Settlement. What do you expect?

Comment

I am with Bounty Hunter on this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X