Fishing report 5/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing report 5/11

Fished Jumbil Cove Monday noon to 3PM.Landed 3 oversize reds and two small trout(16/17in.).Had about twenty five blow-ups with the majority of the reds following the plug back to the boat.It was a very entertaning 3 hour fishing trip.

SKIFFSTIFF

Cool!! thanks for the report. I tried there saturday-nada-fished east side. Lotta boats (4 or so) on west side-too far to see oif they were doing any good.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I've don't a lot worse in three hours of fishing, sounds like a good time.

Thanks for the report.
      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Thanks for the report. Reds on Tops are always a blast

Comment

Thanks for the report, sounded like an entertaining 3 hours.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks for the report, sounds like you need to break out the fly rod and give them a go......
            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
              I've don't a lot worse in three hours of fishing, sounds like a good time.

Thanks for the report.

Well said, I have done a l ot worse in 5 hours!! LOL. Nothing wrong with a quick trip like that. Good job, thanks for the report!!!
              "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
              X