West End Friends...Help a good cause "Fishing with Flaco"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West End Friends...Help a good cause "Fishing with Flaco"

It’s that time again folks…actually it was that time again weeks ago.

My poles are ready, the boat’s gassed up…I’ve got musicians in waiting, and all the rooms booked up.

Starting right now we are selling tickets for the Third Annual Fishing With Flaco, a music trip with some angling undertones, sponsored by Lone Oak Motors, all of which support CASA of Central Texas.

It goes like this…for $5 dollars you can get a chance to win accomodations down on the Texas Coast, a whole bunch of professionally cooked up food, a few hours in a boat, and live acoustic music by a group of talented songwriters, guitar pickers, and all around good liars.

Shoot, $20 will get you 5 chances…can’t beat that.

The Drawing will be held February 29th at Lone Oak Motors, and the trip will be March 23 and 24.

I know I didn’t leave a whole lot of time, but last year we donated $1750 dollars to Casa…I’m the competitive kind. I want to knock that money out of the park!

Check back for more information, the line up, and the point total

Fishing with Flaco

I'm in! Donation sent!!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

good thing you are doing there. My wife is a CASA volunteer in fort bend county. A lot of good comes thru that org.

Comment

TwoMack - is there a way to buy the tickets online? I'm in.

JYC
        "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Here's the link to donate!!
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Good cause. Donation sent.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Y'all might not know TwoMack on the board yet, but many of you have listened to him on the porch of the camp and he's done some things behind the scenes here. He's my old high school coach, a singer-songwriter, and an all around great guy. So help out if you can. I'll be doing so myself. - Sandy
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I'm in. Looks like they have already raised $500 or so. Great job.

Comment

Got a message from Twomack last night. I won the feetchin trip with flaco. How about that?! I'm a wiener!

Comment

Awesome!! I'm jealous! Y'all have fun.
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                    X