FWE Party Boat Trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWE Party Boat Trip?

Anyone interested in planning an Off Shore trip? I think they are like 50-60 dollars full day trips off shore. If we get enough people together we can take over the stern of the ship (which is the best fishing) Blackbeard used to work on one of the party boats I forget which.

Capt. John: Mon- Fri $70 / person
    Sat, Sun & holidays $80 / person

New Buccaneer: Mon - Fri $75 / person
    Sat & Sun $85/ person

What are yalls thoughts?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Can the boat hold enough beer to last us all day?

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
      Beer?

I bring a water bottle full of Whiskey out there and buy Cokes! Then switch to beer once that's run out

Comment

I am all over that, just let me know when, where and what time!!!!!
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Ok only if its 2 foot seas i could be in.
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Those predictions are tough to make Deano especially a week out... We might have to hold a deposit for you and then let you make the final call on whether or not you'd like to go.

Comment

Im in 100%, well as long as I dont have to work that day

Comment

I hate party boats.... I say We, the ones that have boats that can go offshore and take 3-4 people, get together and do a buddy boat trip. No other friends, just members.

I can take 4 on mine comfortably.

Now... if you can get enough people to charter the whole boat, I would suggest an overnight trip. With the limits these days.... day trips suck. I would be down for that.

Comment

Im in, just let me know the dates. You know with my schedule, its hit or miss! If I am off, Ill go!

M.M.
                  "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Please give me a heads up so I can Ask off and get geared up. What all will we need?
                    NoBama

Comment

Sounds good Coe. Let me know dates when ya know em. I'd be interested (may stash my handheld though-ha ha). I'm also with Tiny-we ought to do a WEA big water day-I could take 3 and maybe get my brother to take his 22' Grady cuddy with 3 more also-just help with gas and bait. (and beer)
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

the ones that have boats that can go offshore and take 3-4 people, get together and do a buddy boat trip
                        I like this idea too. We could split gas, not have to worry about other people, go wherever we want/can. Maybe I could even jump in and spear something

I am down for either one though.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                          Only if 007 and FOF stay home..........

I'd be interested. Is the Lady Anna still running out of Freeport? I think Capt Elliots sold out, but the Lady Anna was the boat for a group like ours.
                          Last edited by bountyhunter; May 13, 2009, 03:59 PM.
                          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

You're right BH. If FoF wants to go and don't show, I'm staying HOME where it's safe-da boats will sink!!! He's 2 for 2 isn't he?
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                              I hate party boats.... I say We, the ones that have boats that can go offshore and take 3-4 people, get together and do a buddy boat trip. No other friends, just members.

I can take 4 on mine comfortably.

Now... if you can get enough people to charter the whole boat, I would suggest an overnight trip. With the limits these days.... day trips suck. I would be down for that.
                              Will you help me out if i get sick Tiny?
                              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X