Little help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little help.

Anyone been doin any good around here or chocolate. Gonna try to put my pops on some fish for a little bit on Sunday morning while he is in town. Thanx

If the wind lets down, Chocolate ought to be good. I fish more West Bay, so not much help here. Someone will help.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Heard the water down there has been muddy. Work the reefs that run along the main channel towards the bay

Comment

Have gone to Chocolate several times in the last few weeks and with the wind blowing so hard it was not good at all. If the winds are calmer like they are supposed to be this weekend, you might want to try and drift over the reefs or along the eastern shoreline. We hit some decent reds over there about a month ago.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

The fish are there its just been.......... CHOCOLATE. I can't wait to start wading all of my hot spot reefs in Chocolate, once this wind lays Chocolate will be alive.

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
            The fish are there its just been.......... CHOCOLATE. I can't wait to start wading all of my hot spot reefs in Chocolate, once this wind lays Chocolate will be alive.

AQUA PIMP
            I agree AP, last week it was dark chocolate! My neighbor went out not to long ago and nailed some great reds and a few trouts. That happen to be the weekend my boat was running like crap. Imagine that!
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
            X