2012 Chocolate Bayou Lutes Tournament schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Chocolate Bayou Lutes Tournament schedule

I have been getting request as to when the Lute’s Marine and R/V tournaments will start.

Well here are the dates and this is how the point’s invitation will work.

They will have 5 open tournament dates and 1 invitational. No reschedules

Feb 25th

April 14th

June 9th

Aug 25th

Oct 13th

Invitational

November 10th

The invitational invites will be based on who qualifies with a certain amount of points.

If we have all five events (baring any rain-outs) you will need a total of 50 points to qualify, and be invited.

It just so happens that you get 10 points for simply entering in every event, so if your catch does not qualify for any of the categories, but you compete in every one, you can still get an invite.

Each category in the tournaments will have 5 places. (5 places does not mean 5 payouts) You earn points each tournament. Every year I tell everyone to weigh in all of their catch, and every year there are some that cannot believe their fish would have qualified. So they miss on points.

As in the past years, we have a great competition for who is going to be the point’s leader for the year, and who is going to be the king of the bayou. The king, “Winner of the invitational”, gets their picture in the marina for the year and trophies, but the point’s leader has their name on the plaque for eternity.

Think you have talent to compete? Would you like to have fun in a not so serious tournament where you can fish with your family friends? Lute’s Marine tournaments are a blast, and worth trying out.
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Why do you have to set a tournament on our 3rd Annual FishWestEnd Crawfish Boil

You'll be missing out!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Dates were out prior to the crawfish date ....

But I did use the FWE tournament dates as a guide of when not to schedule
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
        Dates were out prior to the crawfish date ....

But I did use the FWE tournament dates as a guide of when not to schedule
        Reschedule or we'll form a blockade line just South of Lutes!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
        X