5-13-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-13-09

Wish this wind would let up a bit, most of the bay is the color of yoo-hoo, with a slim sliver of decent water alone the south shore line. The bites are few, but there are some solid trout if you are willing to grind it out. This trout went over 28" and I released another one that was just short of 25". Also had a couple of small ones and a few rat reds. All the fish were caught swimming a paddle-tail above the grass.
    Attached Files

Are you fishing the Shriner tournament that is this weekend? It is at Matagorda Harbor.

Nice trout, I need a few of those bad boys this weekend!
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Very Nice fish Steve, good luck in the Tourney....you da man !!!

Comment

Nice fish Steve!!! Looks like Im gonna have to make a trip down that ways soon

Comment

Nice fish and thanks for the report. Good luck with the tournament

Comment

He!! yea! With fish like that I guess I won't see you at the pass anymore

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Beauty!! Nice fishes!!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

She is a beauty!
                Congratulations on a solid couple of trout

Comment

Rick, I don't know about being the man, just trying to keep up with you. Explorer21,hope to see you at the tournament, AP, I'll be back at the pass after this tournament, the fishing there this time of year is a bit more consistent and TTU, you need to come down for a trip soon.

Comment

Steve, I will be in an Explorer High Side, which might be the only one in the tournament. It has gray sides and I am tall and ugly. I will be wearing my FWE shirt to represent!

My father in law is a Shriner clown, so this is a big tournament for him and for the kids, thanks for coming out.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice work, you deserve it after fighting that wind.

Comment

Beautiful fish....Thanks for the report!
                        sigpic
                        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Man that's a hog of a trout...as tough as the wind and fishing has been... it's a testament to your patience and ability to find those quality speck's given the conditions mother nature has delt the coastal areas.Hopefully you'll get that good big fish bite on Saturday I'm pulling for you.

Comment

goin to the pass today with sneekypete!!!
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

awsome fish, way to go. good luck in the tourney.
                              michelle

Comment

Working...
                              X