FACT***Good Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FACT***Good Stuff

Many of us from Texas know and understand a little bit about the energy business and the jobs it brings. With the shale gas boom going on coupled with the national unemployment rate still near ten I am still amazed at how anyone could be against the Keystone Pipeline.

Just finished a fantastic conference call with several investors...

Midland, TX is right in the center of the largest nat gas drilling area in the US. Approximately 1/4 of all nat gas rigs in the US are in the general area of Midland.

RIGHT now today...unemployement is at 3% in Midland. There are no houses to be found as the real estate market is BOOMING. Builders can't keep up and manufactured homes are selling faster than supply can handle. The school district has revemaped or is in the process of revamping all the schools. The hospital is getting a major facelift.

Jobs? If you drive a truck that hauls petrolium you can command TODAY $100,000 salary PLUS full benefits. Real estate agents are needed badly. All down the line jobs are needed. If someone wants to argue that the "poor" folks don't get anything out of this...

Right now TODAY...in Midland, TX...you can walk into Whataburger and get a job PAYING $16 an hour plus full benefits.

I can only imagine what the Keystone Pipeline would bring!
    sigpic

My employer's location in Midland is the top producer in the company right now because of the boom there.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

But Obama doesn't want the USA to produce he wants to BUY oil and Gas from OTHER COUNTRIES!!! He's counter-productive to the USA and needs to GO.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

You nailed it Robalo...
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
        X