Barack or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barack or Not?

I saw on TV last night some guy bought a house in Garden Oaks and folks are placing flowers and candles around an oak tree because they think that a scar on its trunk looks like the Virgin Mary holding Baby Jesus. Well I dropped one in the toity this morning that looked just like Barack Obama. I was afraid it may come to life and start babbling about false job creation, green energy, socialized medicine/healthcare, choking Government Regulations and lastly higher taxes-luckily I flushed the thing down the toilet immediately. Luckily, the POTUS dint clog my toity and overflow. Also, I'm sure its much happier in the company of other sheeets, including Harry Reid and Michelle.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

LMFAO!
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
      X