Auntie Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auntie Obama

This will make you want to throw-up. Obama's Aunt is illegal, been on welfare and of course Gummint housing-and no she don't live in the Whitehouse like the other 2 welfare slobs, Barack and Michelle.
    Attached Files
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Wow...Maybe I should just quit my job and start living off the tax payers like a lot of scum in America. It seems to be a nice way to live. Big sun glasses and heavy chains, doesn't look like poverty to me. That lady is a fidgin joke and needs to be deported. We have tons of American familys that are working and barley getting by and she is doing it without lifting a finger. And to say that it is a miracle that she is able to do it. NO, it because I pay my flippin taxes to support scum like you, whore......
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

but she's barack's Aunt says the Judge, so they'll kill her in Kenya. So what, send her back says Robalo-she don't have any legal basis to be here-BTW, how the hellll did she get here anyway? Is it not a Senator (and POTUS) Job to uphold US Laws? Isn't harboring a criminal an illegal act and subject one to prosecution? Maybe now we can impeach the bastage!!! I'm writing John Culberson, Hutchinson and Cornyn about this.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

That was "I know Nothing" Eric Holder-Obama's buddy/appointee. He's innocent of murder-just like you would be if you supplied guns to the Cartel-right? George Orwell was dead on with Animal Farm-but the Pigs are in the Whitehouse and Congress.

Comment

Working...
        X