Need a place in Clear Lake are for Prime Rib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a place in Clear Lake are for Prime Rib

Anyone know of a spot besides Perry's. Great place , but want to try another place. Houston is not out of the question for a great Prime Rib. I know of some great steak places, but it is hard to find a great Prime Rib. So if you have had a personal experience at a place for such a cut of meat - please let me know. I travel all around the country for business and had some great ones, but haven't found that place in this area. Maybe I am blind.

Thanks,

DB
    KEEP IT WET..

Can't afford to go, but how about Killen's Steakhouse in Pearland?

Comment

I find it hard to get a true Prime Rib cut in Houston that is worth a darn. You could always go for a veal chop???
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Prime Rib is not tenderloin Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
          Can't afford to go, but how about Killen's Steakhouse in Pearland?
          I forgot about Killens. Hear a lot of great reviews, but I do hear it is expensive. Going to check into it. Thanks.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            I find it hard to get a true Prime Rib cut in Houston that is worth a darn. You could always go for a veal chop???
            That is what I have heard about Houston myself.
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

There's a new BBQ joint right in front of the Academy in webster. I got a prime Rib in there a few Saturdays ago and it was AWESOME!! I think they only have them on the weekends though. Really reasonable too!
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

That Rudy's mike they been around the state over in sa holmes!
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                  There's a new BBQ joint right in front of the Academy in webster. I got a prime Rib in there a few Saturdays ago and it was AWESOME!! I think they only have them on the weekends though. Really reasonable too!
                  Rudy's
                  "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Chabucas
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                      Chabucas
                      speak english?
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Check out Cullen's Upscale American Grille on Space Center.
                        Today is a new day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
                          Duh Jerry , no sheit . I'll put my fillet up against you're best try at Prime rib anyday .When i sold the business I discovered my new passion cooking . I will smoke you chief LOL. I have'nt eat out in ages for the simple reason that most everything around the Houston area taste like it came out of a trucked in bucket around Houston. I've done Perry's , The Palms , The Americas at the Galleria , amongst many others and can make the same if not better standing in my drawers in the back yard or kitcken with a skillet .

Wow, that can't be a pretty picture. LMAO...
                          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

You better be careful where you "smoke your meat" http://nation.foxnews.com/constance-...g-masturbation
                            Today is a new day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dawg View Post
                              You better be careful where you "smoke your meat" http://nation.foxnews.com/constance-...g-masturbation
                              Ruh Roh:
                              In response, pro-choice Oklahoma State Senator Constance Johnson introduced an amendment to the bill that read: “However, any action in which a man ejaculates or otherwise deposits semen anywhere but in a woman’s ****** shall be interpreted and construed as an action against an unborn child.” I actually believe she is an Obama supporter, after all, if semen can only be deposited in a who who, she proposes more baby mommas, ergo more welfare slugs.

No more secret sauces on your Prime Rib Paul or your J-I-T-Box burger.
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X