Favorable Conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorable Conditions

So the weather dudes have predicted the front coming in Sunday morning. That means some time before that N. wind hits it should be very light light S. breeze or calm. Also looks like the W. Bay tide will be dropping, which I like some flavor of low tide for gigging. Clarity shouldn't be bad either since the wind isn't supposed to be that bad the day before. In other words, go get you some while you can. I'll be burning the midnight oil for sure.

Yan, let's go! Saturday!!!!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Let's do it

Comment

This sounds interesting indeed...Hmmmn.
        I really need to get out myself.
        Maybe use Sandy's dock as a place to tie up and sleep it off just before sunrise! I've got 2 cans of Off!!!
        Last edited by Unclehandy; May 19, 2009, 11:10 AM.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Well the plans fell out as the front decided to make an early arrival right at sundown with winds coming out of the W then NW.

Comment

My roommate is litterally leaving his flounder rig hooked up to his truck waiting for a slight break in the wind so all he has to do is hop in the truck and haul *** to the water

Comment

I would love to get out and do some gigging. Too much work and weekend trips coming up tp do it

Comment

My roommate is litterally leaving his flounder rig hooked up to his truck waiting for a slight break in the wind
                LOL, he's got it bad! Tell him to take it off cause he's putting a jinx on the wind.

Comment

He definatly does!! He stays glued to weather channel LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X