• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lithionics Battery

http://www.lithionicsbattery.com/rv.html

Very interesting to say the least.

http://www.lithionicsbattery.com/rv.html
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Batterys have come along ways have any idea what kinda cost to get say just a 800cca for trolling apps
    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

no idea.

Comment

Cost are in the $800-$1300 range depending on model.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Comment

dang almost as much as a good trolling motor.I'm sure in 5 years the price will come down.

Comment

I think they are great, but I'll take a wait & see on the price! That old interstate deep cycler will keep me happy in.
            the mean time!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Do they catch on fire and cause Fed-X Jets to slpode all over the place? Will they catch fire in your boat?
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Only in the movies!LOL!
                West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Look at the website-them battrees splode and are a cause of a Fed-x crash and not spota be on commercial airlines-only cargo jets.

This was being debated by our FAA and Gummint-so far we are not following UN Guidelines for these battrees-not until a commercial jet slpodes at least is the way I done read about our FAA and Gummint-they limited the poundage on commercials is my understanding, so not a whole cargo hold can be these type battrees????? Heck, I don't fly much anyway nowadays, so WTH.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                  X