5/14/09 Chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/14/09 Chocolate

Did not fish Chocolate today but went through it on the way back to the bridge. Water starting to get a green tint to it when I came through around 2pm. Water was definatly fishable past the windmill out to the ICW. Saw birds working on the west side of the bay. Should be some good fishing there this weekend if conditions hold.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Typical, I go out of town to fish in Matagorda and the conditions are going to be good this weekend in West Bay. Oh well, at least I am on the water.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanka AP. Part of my fishin area. Glad it's starting to clear.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yeh me and barham did good monday around there .Havent been back all week!
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
          Yeh me and barham did good monday around there .Havent been back all week!
          it was fun! norton bull minnows purple and white!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
          X