5/14/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/14/09

WD wanted to get out and run the boat this morning and I had a light schedule, so we put in at the Fish Spot and ran out into the bay. We made it out to Dollar Reef and found lots of slicks and nervous bait, but only managed 1 12" sandie and 1 14" trout. We ran back into Moses and found 3 flatties 19", 18" and 15" before calling it a day eary so I could get in to work.
    The water was horrible with visibility to about 3".
    It was nice to get out today for a while.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Thanks for the report, all I can say is... I wish I could hit the water before work everyday. Maybe I should sell the house in Magnolia and live in Galveston fulltime?
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Not bad for a short trip.Congrats on the flatties
      nk
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Good report. Thanks.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
            Didn't have time for pics.(really I Forgot) I had to get my arse to work so I can pay for my habit!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice report. Glad you got out for a bit and caught a few.
              Joe

Comment

lol I know. I just like to give you crap!

Comment

Gotta love them flatties Hamma! Good to see WD out and about!
                  Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Flounder are nice to catch when the trout wont cooperate. Dont worry about the pics, I still know what a flounder looks like

Comment

Working...
                    X