Catch up pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catch up pics

These were from Friday through Tuesday of last week. Pics represent 3 diff sets of fish.
    Joe

Nice R1M! Great photos

Comment

Thanks, I hope to get amongst the snaggled tooth freckled fish again this Saturday.

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Race1Mopar View Post
        Thanks, I hope to get amongst the snaggled tooth freckled fish again this Saturday.

Joe
        Me too! you gonna make it to the camp?

Comment

Cool ,got to like it when you get in them like that.
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
            Me too! you gonna make it to the camp?
            I will be around the Pass in the morning and haven't really tried to find may way back through yet. Has anyone marked GPS cordinates to where the channel is to go from this side to the other? Also how deep is that channel running these days?

Unclehandy I will say maybe. Alex will be with me. Has he ever been there? He can show me the way if he has.

Joe

Comment

I think alex has been over there... if you can get to the bridge at SLP you've got it made no worries, just head into old koa camp area and Titlum Tatlum is directly North of there its a small inlet and has camp houses on either side...
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I have plotted the whole channel going from west bay to the bridge at SLP. It was not bad at all and you can navigate using the PVC with orange marks on top. On a clear day, you will see the sand bars. If you have sonar, just take your time and watch the depths. Most of the channel was anywhere from 6-11 feet.

Another idea is follow an offshore boat or someone who looks like they know what there doing.

Good luck and definitely try to make it to coach's.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I'll make sure to look for it tomorrow. I can float in 10, get on plane in 12" and run across 8" but most of these days have been pretty good tides and I don't know when that's going to go down. I have this fear that I'm going to go over to the other side and then on my way back not be able to find enough water to make it. Guess the more I do it the more comfortable I'll get.

Joe
                  Last edited by Race1Mopar; May 15, 2009, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Nice pics R1M.....I hope to get into some next week myself.
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                    X