5-15-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-15-09

Well after some technical difficulties and a trip to Palacios we finally got int he water about 9am. Hit the bay to rough conditions and water that made you want to turn around and go back home.

Pointed the Baby Cat to the South hoping the water would eventually turn to even a semi-brown. Got to teh Southshore line and there was good water to be had up to 100 yards or so off the shoreline. We fished over grass catching reds after reds, no trout but it beat working. Nothing really picture worthy called it a day around 1.

Ya'll that are out tomorrow be careful and keep your eyes out for the front, it could get bumpy out there if it came in early..
    Last edited by Seaweed; May 15, 2009, 09:45 PM.

i'll be taken the boat back down there next Thursday...I'll give you a call.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thanks for the report....I may have to get some tips from you guys that fish Matty. GSB and I will be taking a long weekend down there for my birthday in July.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Yeah give me a shout Monte, I'll actually be right out of Bay City next weekend. I won't have my boat but if you fish more then Thursday I don't have a problem hopping in yours.

FYI...Jelly are down there as well not horrible but bad enough that I'm wearing pants instead of shorts next time.

Comment

Working...
        X