Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Mishap

http://now.msn.com/now/0216-ebay-saf...e=home_oneline

Man sells a safe (w/o) opening it to someone for a little over $100...

Buyer pays for auction & later receives safe.

Safe is opened by Buyer & he finds $26,000.00 inside!

Now the seller wants 1/2!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

oops

Comment

The comments were as entertaining as the article. I especially liked this moron:

"most people in this world are complete jerks either way. money is fake and not truly something anyone needs. its worth the same as other paper. till people realize people will always feel dumb. for seeing other people be greedy either way. dumb mistake but one that has no true affect on this world or even you. unless you let it. to bad every poster here that says the buyer shouldnt share.. all hope they get a chance to screw someone over. itsnice to see that all these people here are jerks as well. makes me remember why i horde my own money. and keep it away from these pathetic jerks. wish i could put tons of other words instead of jerks. oh well" by "jerom ip"-now there's an idiot. I wonder if jerom ip would trade some "POST-IT NOTES" paper for some US Treasury Notes (Dollars) since all paper is the same??? Really-actually starting to think "jerom ip" is really Barack Obama-same attitude-****, it's just paper anyway so WTH!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

If it is true, We have 2 dumb asses. Does "IRS" mean anything? They will get their half for sure!!!!
        Beandaddy

Comment

why would you tell anybody? I would have kept the cash and STFU. Nobody needed to know what was in the safe, especially to make it a news story on msn.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
            why would you tell anybody? I would have kept the cash and STFU. Nobody needed to know what was in the safe, especially to make it a news story on msn.
            x2

It's not different than buying a crayon picture at the resale shop and discovering it's a Picasso.
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

You know this will end in a suit. Both parties will lose their $ and the attorneys will smile at each other knowing that they are the winners and all else are losers!! Bunch of moroons.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X