468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Administration claims over 6 Million texas are benefitting from ObamaCare - BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Administration claims over 6 Million texas are benefitting from ObamaCare - BS

The ObamaHouse says that over 6 million Texans are getting at least one "FREE" service due to ObamaCare health-I call Bullchip on that so-called fact.

Link: http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2012...rom-obamacare/

I have not seen any "free" services (of course I don't go to the Free clinic for Venereal Disease treatment and no I aint got an STD). Over 2.2 million are Medicare recipients, the other IMO are probably welfare slobs that can work but don't since about 3 million people in Texas are on Welfare (notice I did not use "Texans" and said "people in Texas" because many illegal aliens (such as Obama's Aunt) collect welfare. BTW, WTF is "FREE" when you are FORCED to pay for it? Lying farging basterd. People will believe most of his BS and swallow it like the GD Kool-Aid-I just wish the Obama Kool-Aid was made by Rev. Jim Jones!!!

Another BS lie promulgated by Obama and his Gang of Thieves.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

here's your free service and off to the death panels!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Michelle brings tears to my eyes also-tears of despair. What a farging Photo Op-the beotch.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
      X