Whitney Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitney Houston

I really like her music, but.................are we going to have listen to all this B.S. about her for the next year or so like Micheal Jackson?

Elvis didnt get this daily news coverage.

Drugs Kill?

I never cared for her music. Once she hooked up with Bobby Brown her days were numbered.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
      I really like her music, but.................are we going to have listen to all this B.S. about her for the next year or so like Micheal Jackson?

Elvis didnt get this daily news coverage.

Drugs Kill?
      Jt my personal opinion is that she did this on purpose. The night before the Grammy's. Come on.

Comment

Whitney Houston was a pop star and Etta James was an American icon of the blues and I agree with ya Smooth Move. I was more into Doug Sahm and weird stuff like the Texas Tornadoes, anyway. I guess I like Texas music better, like Johnny Winter and Stevie Ray Vaughn ... the Flatlanders from Lubbock with Joe Ely ... Asleep at the Wheel ... Lighnin' Hopkins to Robert Earl Keene. I even like some of the Kerrville folks too, some of them kids are pretty promising. Whitney was cute as a mouse's ear but definitely had no Texas roots, no diss to her but I never was a big fan.

Comment

I'm so bleeping tired of hearing about it already. All the speculations etc.. blah blah blah. She was a singer yay!! She sang good, yay!!. She made stupid decisions in her life to do stupid things such as drugs and suffered the consequences for it. She's gone, of well.. don't do crack or drugs, if so this will happen. Live and learn from examples..

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk
          InKed Angler

Comment

Whitney Houston died?

Comment

What's six inches and didn't get sucked this valentines day?....Whitney Houston's crack pipe.

Comment

What was Whitney Houston's biggest hit?.......her last one

Comment

x1000 with yall (except the move to off topic post!!!) What a bunch of hoouey-Bobbie Brown also beat her up-she was stupid and kilt hersef-so what-AMF. Bury next to the child molester Michael Jackson for all I care. TV has better crap to cover than some crackhaid committing sewercide-cover Obama's crooked BS instead and get the bastage out of office and back to China where he belongs-GD 'Munity Organ-izer.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

RIP

Comment

She was a great singer in her own right. Went down the wrong path, now she's dead. nuff said. Bury the woman and let's get back to the real issues that concern the living.
                      "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Originally posted by RSN View Post
                        What's six inches and didn't get sucked this valentines day?....Whitney Houston's crack pipe.
                        Originally posted by RSN View Post
                        What was Whitney Houston's biggest hit?.......her last one

Comment

Thanks, Bouy! I almost missed those two!
                          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                          X