East Bay 5/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Bay 5/16

Finally had the perfect the day!!! The wind laid down the water was fair and the fishing was on fire!! Started out in Lower galveston Bay and got skunked. Nada zero. About 10 Am decided to make a major move to East Bay. We fished slicks in the middle of the bay and hosed 'em today. the 2 older guys were throwing shrimp and the young guy and myself were throwing bass assassins (dark colors). We probaly lost a dozen fish or more at the boat or broke off or the guys just not setting the hook. We ended up 8 shy of a 3 man limit up to 5.5 pounds. The main bite was from noon till 2 pm. Finally a perfect weather day !!!!
    Attached Files
    Capt Craig Lambert
    832-338-4570

Thanks for the report. Sounds like today was the day to be out there. Wishin I wasnt stuck here at work. Thanks again Capt.

M.M.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Nice job, thanks for the report

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

very nice job.Congrats
        nk
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice lookin fish, thanks for the report.
          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Great report Capt. I hope they are biting in the am!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
            X