Hmmm....Maybe tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm....Maybe tomorrow?

The morning might be alright...whats that wind supposed to be like after this front? Guess we'll see.
    Attached Files
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Are you gonna go? Id be there if it werent for dang work. let me know how it goes, Ill be home next week and out on the water somewhere!
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

When I drove by this afternoon it was really sandy

Comment

Hard incoming in the am may pull the green water in. Might be good if the winds are 5-10 from the north like they say. I might be willing to make the trip down if anyone is going. post up and let me know and I will try to jump in be and get some sleep!
        Last edited by imhammer; May 16, 2009, 09:09 PM.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

No I can't make it tomorrow. Working nights and I have family obligations tomorrow, then work again. My plate is full. I will be going Tuesday though some where...probably the Pass but if the surf gets good, it'll be there.
          Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Still pretty rough out there. It looked good to me yesterday afternoon, sandy with green water only 100yds away. Guess that front was a bit wimpy and didn't push it down.

Why is there a buoy here?

Comment

Ya, i was hoping for the front to knock those waves down. Guess it's not gonna happen....

That buoy is probably there because of wind/tidal movements. A storm could have passed through and pushed it up to the beach. Hell, maybe the anchor line on it just snapped or something.
              "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

I;m free tomorrow...............call me!
                I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I was hoping for more of a N wind than NE over 10 mph and looks like the early morning may be the ticket but we may have to wait a day or so. The NE winds are going to hump along. Errr, I would love to head out with some artificials!

My favorites on the beach front are Bone Silver Bone shedogs, Limetruses catch 2000, Limetruse pattletails, diamon chartrusese, I like the bright colors of lime and green on the beachfront early in the year. Bone and Salt~n~pepper are productive as well. But the water has to be right as well.

I just hope another year don't pass on bye without a chance on the beachfront. The only other thing that is true to the catch is live shrimp on a cork this time of year....shark on!

Comment

Electric chicken mirrolure....yeeeeee-haw!
                    Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Day Glow or Pink Corky..........hold on to your rod!
                      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

so me and my old lady are going tomorrow but im not sure how the wind affects certain areas. its supposed to be a NE wind tomorrow so would that be good or bad on the beachfront; what would be better beach or seawolf or jetty?

Comment

The pocket of the south jetty in galveston will be protected from a northeast-east wind.Northeast wind is bad for the beachfront blows sideshore down the beach..Channel side of the surfside jetty will be protected so will the quitana gulf side of the quantana jetty.

Originally posted by westbay grasshoppa View Post
                          so me and my old lady are going tomorrow but im not sure how the wind affects certain areas. its supposed to be a NE wind tomorrow so would that be good or bad on the beachfront; what would be better beach or seawolf or jetty?

Comment

I just Sunday it holds out. The boat is in the shop to get some upgrades so Im either wading or bumming a ride to fish this weekend

Comment

Real close!
                              Attached Files
                              "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                              boom

Comment

Working...
                              X