5-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-16

One day you can be the dog, and the next the fire hydrant. We were fishing at 5:30 throwing top waters, bait all around us couldn't even get a blow-up. Ended up catching around 6 reds, 17-19.5", a couple of small trout and 2 flounder, most caught on dark paddle-tails. The southshore line was covered in boats.

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
    The southshore line was covered in boats.
    It was brutal out there yesterday!!!!!! Thanks for the report Steve

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Thanks for the report, it was the same way out there Friday, I stayed mostly on the West end of the bay and you couldn't find a parking spot. That was what we had was all reds Friday as well.

Comment

Well all them folks back to work monday...LoL
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Thank god Im lucky enough to fish weekdays. Thanks for the report.

M.M.
          "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Weekdays

Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
            Thank god Im lucky enough to fish weekdays. Thanks for the report.

M.M.

Amen.....I try to stay off the water on the weekends especially if the weather is nice.
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

good report. thanks.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the report. I bet it still felt good to be on the water. Was a beautiful day Saturday.
                Joe

Comment

Working...
                X