Eagle Fishlite 480/SD card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle Fishlite 480/SD card

I have a Eagle 480 Sonar and GPS with a SD Slot.Are there maps of West Galveston Bay available and where do you find them? I have not had any luck using the manual.

Bonito

You need a Navionics card or -dangit-some other maker I can't recall-go to Lowrance/eagle website and look, but I use Navionics on my Lowrance/Eagle stuff. You can buy them online or at West Marine-just make sure you get the right mmc card for the unit-the cards vary by mfg-hummingbird takes one type and so does Lowrance/eagle and a hummingbird card don't work in a lowrance/eagle. About $100 for the card. Not reproducible either (at least I aint been able to copy the card). Ya need the poastage stamp sized one with a corner missing. Also, you'll have to go to Menu and change to reading from the card-pretty simple.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
    X