You have Money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have Money!

Capt Monte Sandbar showed me that i had money thought i would pass this on.

https://txcpa.cpa.state.tx.us/up/Search.jsp
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Good to know !
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I have about $300 that I tried to get years ago with no luck, they wanted W2's from my employer that went belly up, IRS said they only keep them for 12v years. So there it sits forever.
      Today is a new day!!

Comment

I have about $80 but can't produce the documents requested. The company I worked for got bought and the papers got lost in translation. So my money is with Dawg's....sitting.
        "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

My ol lady has $1.75 coming to her.

I searched my name and it said I owed a ton

Comment

As usual I don't get nothing!

Comment

nada dangit for me. I bet JT is listed!!!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Wow $5.20 for me. I'll buy Robalo and JT a beer with it and claim it as a charitable expense.
                At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

I want my commission!
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

No way Chris-his $69.99 is already committed to buying me and JT beers at the Sand Bar!!!! Lets see, at $3/beer, that's 15 beers for me, 1 beer for JT and Galveston340 gets 4 beers and a tip is left for Georgina-works out perfect!!
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                      nada dangit for me. I bet JT is listed!!!
                      Thats funny....I just checked and Im listed 7 times at diff address ive lived and had an office..Here recently, Conoco sent me a letter and said they were going to escheat royalty $$$ revenue on a well because they couldnt find me(but they mailed ME the letter)....Chesapeake took a an oil and gas receivership on me on property 3/4 of a mile from where i live part time in Wheelock because they couldnt find me in a County my family has owned property for 80 years and wherein I know everybody from the Judge to the guy at the Chevron Station. what a bunch of B.S.

The problem is, by the time you buy all that headache powder, grecian formula, antacid tablets you gonna need dealing with the State you may break even. One thing the State does NOT let go of easy is $$$$....Trust me.

Comment

yeppir, makes ya wonder how some of these big companies manage to stay in bizness after the way they "forget" where ya live or who ya are-even after they send ya a letter-makes ya think "How they heil did that moron get the job?". But then again, better they work at CP or Cheezypeake than in Gummint-got enuf Bozos in Gummint as it is-all mainly Dain Bramaged beyond repair-just look at Obozo as a FINE example!

QUESTION: JT, did ya bust the Receivership Lease!!!??? What ya did in Hitcock was A NUMBER ONE!!! NEATO COOL. Was Fred H involved (ha ha)?

Comment

The 24 year old texas tech female fat landman graduate dumbutt at chesapeake told me it was a valid lease and they wanted me to ratify it. I told them if they felt that it was a good lease, to go on out and drill a well and we'll find out.

and i remember aging those guys in hitchcock on that deal. lmao

Comment

I see you Ratifying a lease-NEVER!! So they couldn't find YOU-the man that finds missing owners himself and buys their interest. Someone at Cheezypeake is a COMPLETE MORON. I bet the Tax Assessor/Collector knows zactly where to mail the Tax Bills-so some ignorant "landman" worm dint check the tax rolls and Cheezypeake spent a buttload on attny fees to get a Receivership lease-makes perfect sense!!! So how much bonus and royalty did the judge require for you? (after his take of course ha ha) Have you called the Judge, pulled the file and filed a countersuit yet-they clouded your title so an offer of $40,000 per acre wasn't made and now that caused you damages to the tune of $250,000. get em!!

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                              I want my commission!
                              I've got $35.28 out there,but since that's what I paid for the Fatboys I got you,NO COMMISSION FOR YOU!
                              TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Working...
                              X